Product Manager (Payments)
MINDBODY | Product Development
Be part of a vibrant company that’s passionate about our customers! At Booker by MINDBODY, our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to beauty & wellness. In ten years, we envision 120 million Americans engaged in wellness activities. That’s more than twice the number engaged today.
MINDBODY is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join our award-winning team in New York City. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact millions of people every day. This role will focus on delivering a world-class experience for both consumers and the fitness, wellness and beauty businesses that serve them. You’ll work with our highly-talented engineering and design teams, as well as across sales, marketing, and customer service.
What you will do:
- Help the Beauty product team within Booker by MINDBODY, including overall metrics, business outcomes, product vision, and roadmap.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the wellness industry and our customers to help define the product vision and strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to figure out the best way to quickly deliver business outcomes.
- Define, prioritize, execute and measure features and iterations.
- Be the voice of customers in the fitness, wellness and beauty industry
- 3+ years experience in product management delivering highly successful and innovative software products
- 1+ years of experience working in the B2B SaaS industry preferred
- Experience working with products leveraging APIs preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and gain the cooperation necessary across the organization to successfully deliver to schedules/deadlines
- Bias toward action. You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful.
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a customer-centric mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Experience managing an agile development process: you know how to make things happen.
- A leader with a track record of inspiring cross-functional teams