Senior Manager - Recruitment (Operations)
EagleView | HR
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources - this role will develop, implement and drive Talent Acquisition solutions for BPO Operations functions within EagleView - Bangalore. In partnership with the HR leadership, the Senior Manager for Recruitment Operations will also work to establish, lead and manage the recruitment framework and team, from scratch, to help set-up a industry-leading, world-class Operations wing for EagleView at Bangalore. The ideal candidate will be highly driven and capable of functioning effortlessly in an highly entrepreneurial environment and translating ambiguity to high-result actions.
The candidate will be required to work in either of the below shift timings:
- First Shift: 7:30 PM - 4:30 AM OR
- Second Shift: 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Looking for candidates with 10 to 12 yrs of experience in BPO recruitment, Bulk hiring, Volume hiring.
- This role involves managing a an intrnal team as well as vendor partners.
- Understand recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Responsible for building and managing large recruiting pipeline, meeting recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
- Ability to identify effectively screen applications and select high value candidates across, all levels in the organisation as well as, senior level hiring campaigns.
- Plan and implement recruiting events and sourcing activities and conduct interviews.
- Ensure all paper work is received and completed according to policy
- Responsible for contract management and post offer management
- Act as an escalation point to business stakeholders for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Administer referral process of applicants
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools
- Review recruit files for completeness
- Conduct and distribute reports on a regular basis and special reports on request identify issues and recommend actions
- Participate in projects and or or initiatives within or outside the team.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.