Wellness Program Manager
MINDBODY | People & Culture
The Wellness Program Manager is responsible for the design, development, and evaluation of comprehensive wellness program, including program planning, communications of programs to internal Wellness team, marketing/promotion communications to employees, and reporting and evaluation. Working under the direction of the Corporate Wellness Programs Director, the Wellness Program Manager is responsible for the development of wellness initiatives, engagement tracking, and evaluation methods as well as the oversight of the implementation and delivery of their wellness programs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in exercise science, kinesiology, nutrition, or health or wellness-related major required
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Four years of experience developing, implementing, and promoting health or wellness programs is required.
- Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and worksite wellness trends.
- Strong conceptual, strategic, innovative, and visionary skills.
- Proven success with developing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills with MS Office is required. Experience with web conferencing tools and social media is preferred. Knowledge of HR Technology (i.e., DocuSign, NetSuite, and ADP) is preferred.
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills. Ability to process a high volume of error-free, detailed work.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency. Must be flexible to continually prioritize different tasks within the department as they arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to work with employees at all levels.
- Regular, punctual attendance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Along with the Corporate Wellness Programs Director, develops and facilitates implementation of annual strategic wellness program plan.
- Designs health and wellness program and initiatives as they relate to the different seven dimensions of wellness, including incentive strategies to increase team member engagement.
- Works with Wellness Specialists and Wellness Coordinators to ensure seamless implementation, delivery, administration and evaluation of wellness programs for which they are responsible. Wellness programs may include charitable giving, corporate citizenship, alternative transportation, onsite childcare, educational workshops, volunteer opportunity events, Employee Assistance Program workshops, blood drives, employee recognition, financial wellness, community outreach, and mental and emotional well-being.
- Collects and compiles wellness metrics including engagement and outcomes; provides monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and narrative of program best practices
- Assists with the recruiting, hiring, and supervision of Wellness Coordinators and Wellness Specialists as it relates to the delivery and administration off their wellness programs.
- Collaborates with the Wellness Specialists on wellness initiative promotional material and communications, including distribution of promotional materials by way of MINDBODY Intranet, social media, wall postings and more for all MINDBODY offices.
- Oversees the management of the Wellness Ambassador program MINDBODY, comprised of designated employees from each remote office who assist with Wellness Program event promotion and implementation in their offices, as it pertains to the implementation, delivery, administration and evaluation of wellness program for which they are responsible.
- Supports and oversees the organization of wellness events, including health fairs, at MINDBODY offices and in conjunction with Wellness Ambassadors and other key points of contact to increase engagement and reward progress.
- Delivers health and wellness education in a variety of formats, including onsite seminars, webinars, awareness tables, and written materials.
- Delivers biometric health screenings for employees, including finger-stick cholesterol/glucose/triglycerides, blood pressure, and body composition measurements.
- Works collaboratively with People & Culture team and other departments on cross-functional programs and initiatives.
- All other duties as assigned