Technical Support Engineer
Vertafore | Professional Services
Vertafore is looking to recruit outstanding individuals for careers in the technology field in either our Coconut Creek, FL office or East Lansing, MI office. We have current openings for customer focused Technical Support Engineers.
This is a position with a great amount of upwards mobility, customer interaction, and exposure to the latest and greatest in software technology.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will shape and improve the experience of key Vertafore clients. You will work cross-functionally across Vertafore, including Customer Support, Account Management, Professional Services and Product Management to help guide the client and also contribute to the future growth of your team.
A Technical Support Engineer at Vertafore works as part of a cross-functional team serving our key clients, which means you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and service-focused to help nurture the client experience. Additionally, you love getting into the technical details of an implementation and are excited by coming up with new tools, processes, or solution to complex problems.
You must have exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Develop forward thinking, technical implementation recommendations that align with clients' business objectives.
- Collaborate with the team to educate and train clients on how to best technically implement and integrate with the Vertafore product suite
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of work experience in a technical, customer focused environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have an interest in technology and in deepening your technical and software knowledge
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience with XML, web services, and web design/HTML
- Programming experience is a plus (Java, C, .NET)