Business Process Analyst
Omnitracs | IT Business Systems
The Business Process Analyst will support the Business Operations group in its development of company business process initiatives. Such initiatives include business case development and the analysis of cost and benefits from a financial, risk, resource, technology and organization perspective.
- Strong analytical, interviewing and creative problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with business and technical resources effectively and proactively
- Advanced Excel modeling skills preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and VISIO
- Familiarity with Qlikview and Bi Tools
- Familiarity with Oracle, Salesforce.com
- SQL experience
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years’ experience supporting business process development, preferred
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Support the development of business requirements, user stories, UI, analysis documentation, and detailed process flow design
- Document key metrics and create reports/dashboards
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams and IT business partners; participate in meetings and provide support on business case development
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.