Channel Account Executive | France
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA
Who we are:
At Jamf, our mission is to help organizations succeed with Apple. We do this by focusing on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always. We empower our 20,000 global customers to put people first by bringing the legendary Apple experience to over 12 million devices. To learn more please visit us at: https://www.jamf.com and https://www.jamf.com/about/careers
What you'll do at Jamf:
The Channel Account Executive will help grow Jamf's France business through Channel Partners to ensure our partners can meet or exceed pipeline, bookings, retention and on-time renewal targets. We want somebody who can quickly become a genuine Jamf evangelist and subject matter expert, conveying the value of our Whole Product Experience to sales teams within our channel, and supporting growth with new and existing channel partners.
- Develop and execute channel business plan to dramatically scale and grow business with key stakeholders at Apple, as well as existing and development partners in France and execute at or above assigned quota levels.
- Deliver the Jamf Partner Program and ensure the right execution with your partners including sales readiness training
- Maintain high-level relationship with your champion and C-Level contacts within the partner organization.
- Works together with key roles such as Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services within partner entities to ensure that vertical offerings are understood and brought to market.
- Working closely with the Channel Enablement Team (Sales & Technical) to ensure alignment and achievement
- Connects appropriate decision makers and Jamf sales teams for client engagement.
- Chooses and attends appropriate trade-shows to ensure that vertical marketing is presented appropriately and that our offerings are well communicated to customers and prospects.
- Identifies customer needs and works with Product Management to ensure that the features and benefits of product are matched to that need.
- Creates and manages campaigns that are relevant for specific vertical needs to develop sales pipeline for Jamf sales team (measured)
- Works with FR Marketing team to create relevant content for sales enablement and demand generation programs with key channel partners
- Performs surveys, interviews and briefings to ensure partners satisfaction.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Professional working proficiency in English & French (required)
- 5 years of Channel Account Executive or Channel Management experience preferred
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Familiarity with SalesForce or client management software
- Excellent communication and customer services skill
Location: Paris, FR
Job type: Full Time
Education: Degree in business or related field
Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager, FR
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture. We don’t say we’re the best but we do strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success! You will also be able work in one of the most collaborative, dynamic, inclusive and diverse companies in town with 25+ nationalities.
What's it like to be part of our team:
Get social with us: