Senior Software Engineer (Computational Geometry)
EagleView | Engineering & IT
- A proven track record developing fast, reliable, scalable distributed web services.
- Experience in 3D rendering technology and computation geometry
- Understanding of good UI/UX practices
- Experience with web backend technologies (Golang, Node.js, Python)
- Experience with modern general purpose programming languages (C++17, C#, Java)
- Experience with cloud development (Azure, AWS, GCP) desired
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes, ECS, or similar).
- Experience with GIS and Image processing a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.