911 Sales Market Manager (Remote)
CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing
**This position will support the western half of the US, ideal candidate to work remote from Sioux Falls, SD**
As a CentralSquare Market Manager for our 9-1-1 product, your role is to own and grow our 9-1-1 lines of business. Reporting into our 9-1-1 Market Director for Cross-Sell, you will guide the product's journey to market through evangelism, market research, competitive analysis, pipeline generation, go-to-market planning and execution. You will also help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. Working with a cross-functional team across sales, marketing, product management, and more, you'll be involved with executing the product strategy from beginning to end.
You will set the business strategy and go-to-market direction, drive flawless execution and champion the strategic decisions required to develop your line of business. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to analyze and diagnose business and marketing challenges, formulate solutions, and use data to influence teams and inform strategic planning, product roadmaps, and campaign execution. You will be the main point of contact for cross-functional and cross-regional leaders, helping to set and manage against our sales performance metrics, and communicate results while demonstrating a full understanding of the evolving business and competitive context.
This is an exciting, challenging and highly visible role where your success will have a direct impact on CentralSquare successfully leading in the 9-1-1 space. You will collaborate with all parts of the company to win customers and establish market leadership.
- Plan, execute, manage and monitor the 9-1-1 business
- Evaluate, measure, and communicate sales performance results to executives and cross-functional leaders
- Provide sales and product support for 9-1-1 sales opportunities in collaboration with the Account Executives as needed throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Bring together insights that impact key business decisions; bring forward the user’s voice to inform decisions from product direction to understanding drivers and barriers to purchase for the product(s) in market
- Inform decision-making, learning, and optimization with data, marrying signals from user research, market research, customer feedback, analyst and consultant insights
- Ensure seamless cross-functional coordination
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience in the Public Safety marketplace, 9-1-1 experience/background is required
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Creative storyteller, strategic thinker, and value seller
- Impactful, influential, and collaborative leadership skills
- 5 – 7 years of industry related experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience