EagleView | Product Strategy
As the company expands, EagleView is seeking to hire a smart, motivated Partner Manager. In this position, you will have the opportunity to assist the Partner Management team in driving the partner strategy and execution across the entire business. You will be a catalyst for growth by helping to build and maintain a strong ecosystem of third party partner firms in support of EagleView’s strategy.
- Source and recommend new technology and product partners, integration partners, market partners, and delivery partners. Research alternate sources and secure relationships that meet or exceed product requirements, cost targets, and market objectives.
- Coordinate and drive implementation of new partnerships through EagleView back office.
- Build and maintain a partner database to accurately track partner activity in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Product Strategy, Engineering, Sales/Customer Success, Operations, and Finance to optimize use of third party content. Manage financial, operational, and legal risk.
- Support the organization in understanding and ensuring compliance with partner agreements.
- Proactively ensure partner contracts are renewed, terminated, or renegotiated as appropriate.
- Actively manage partner ecosystem including monitoring and managing contract requirements and renewals, and internal reporting.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute partner marketing and communications activities.
- Compile usage statistics and alert the business to trends, changes, and other situations with risk or cost implications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Curious – Desires to learn every day.
- Quick study, self-learner – Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Critical Thinker – Looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – Shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Has a bias toward action. Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in SaaS, enterprise software, or GIS-related field
- Strong technical aptitude and savvy
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication and willingness to serve internal customers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple layers of a growing organization
- Ability to travel up to 20%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.