Marketing Internship Summer 2020
PowerSchool | Marketing
PowerSchool is looking for Marketing Intern to manage several projects within the product marketing team. The scope of projects is to help collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product feature-level collateral (e.g. flyers, presentations, and website) and support fundamental activities for product marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Audit existing product collateral to compile list of features, evaluate groupings, and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with product management to finalize product features and secure appropriate product images
- Support competitive intelligence initiatives, such as messaging and features, to support sales enablement efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Quick ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong attention eye for detail
- Associates or College degree