DealerSocket | GL Accounting
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. We hire the best and brightest employees with offices in Dallas Texas (HQ), Southern California, Utah, Wisconsin, Kaliningrad RU, and Bangalore, India. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!
Job Purpose Summary
Finance team are responsible for the preparation and maintenance of Basic Accounting Records. Will work under the Guidance of the Manager for effective performance of the Duties assigned.
Essential Job Duties
- Handle Accounts Payables
- Co Ordinate with the Bankers
- Review and Processing of Expense Claims.
- Preparation and Filing of Statutory Returns (TDS, STPI, PF, Profession Tax, Employee State Insurance)
- Preparation and Maintenance of Customs Bond Register and Relevant Annexures, Clearance of Shipments)
- Maintenance of Records for GST Refunds and Financial Records Hard Copies.
- Support Internal Customers for Preparation and Submission of Expense Claims, Tax Savings Declaration
- Labelling and Tracking of Fixed Assets.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 3-4+ years of working Experience in Core Finance / Accounting.
- Work Experience in Software Industry
- Should be able to handle Independently.
- Must have worked on Tally Accounting Software and Good Skills in Excel and Word.
- Must be willing to learn new tools, packages as required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Works effectively in a team setting
- Works efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new concepts and laws.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Available to solve issues as necessary.