Global Services Commercial Director
TIBCO | 51330 PSG Operations
This individual will need to be both highly commercially minded and able to implement new processes and procedures by which field Services operate. They will need to have a proven track record in the professional services sector.
The Operations Director will be a trusted business partner to the GEO and Sales leaders worldwide.
This position will also oversee the initial contract management and the tracking of the life-cycle of a project from quote to revenue. This individual will ensure that all signed contracts are fully on-boarded in the system and revenue is correctly allocated on a monthly / quarterly basis.
This role will report into the Global Operations and FP&A Senior Director, based in the Palo Alto, U.S.
- Work closely with the Regional/GEO Leads to draft and negotiate large complex Services deals, ensuring internal cadence and guidelines are met, and fully approved by Leadership.
- Ensure transparency with all relevant stakeholders such as Legal, Revenue, FP&A and HR during the sales cycle process.
- Provide continuing innovation, as how to structure and design of new contracts, in line with TIBCO’s GTM strategies and customer negotiations.
- Provide the field with guidance on internally established revenue recognition polices under ASC 606 revenue recognition guidelines.
- Provide guidance on pricing and project Margin %, on non-standard contracts, such as Managed Services and Fixed Price engagements
- Work, hand in hand, with the License Sales Operations team, to ensure Services attached to License Software are correctly priced and contractually worded.
- Participate in both GEOs and the Global Leadership team meetings. Be a strong contributor as to how the business is currently operating and bring about changes needed from a commercial stance.
- M&A activities – Drive the alignment of newly acquired companies into TIBCO’s sales operations structure.
- Participate in the Bi-weekly Forecast calls to review and analyze SFDC pipeline and bookings forecast. Having particular ownership of the accuracy in the Bookings forecast.
- Oversee the ‘Deal Pipeline Management’ (Bookings), reporting and hygiene in Salesforce (SDFC)