Part-time Data Associate
Numerator | Operations
As a Data Associate, you will help Numerator improve its ever-growing database of products by using our custom-designed platform to match real-world products to their respective brands and categories. You will have a key role in contributing to and maintaining our different categories of data that our clients use for insight into answering their business questions.
While data entry experience is a plus, we will train candidates that have the right attitude, drive, and a thirst for knowledge. What we insist upon is cooperation and flexibility to support the team with various projects and assignments.
- Effectively work on multiple projects within your assigned vertical (e.g. small/medium businesses, durables, consumer packaged goods, retail, Panel of Record, agency).
- Match items from shopping receipts and internet websites to their respective brands and product categories.
- Research brands and specific products online to gather specific data and insights.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of our data by ensuring entries made into our platform are accurate.
- Meet due dates communicated by your vertical leader to support our solutions and services teams.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic Excel proficiency.
- Have strong written and verbal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.