VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Team Lead, GLS
TIBCO | 83202 Global Legal Services
Skills & Requirements
- Work in a team of approximately 14 attorneys who provide off-shore legal support to TIBCOs globally dispersed Legal Department and the general TIBCO business.
- Lead a team of 1 or 2 Jr. Associates and help oversee the day to day activities of the team, based in Pune.
- Participate actively in review, redline and negotiating full range of IT, software and commercial contracts – inbound and outbound and reviewing and responding to RFPs.
- Assist regional Sales Management, regional legal counsels and Account Executives and Corporate Finance/Revenue Recognition to structure transactions and expedite the sales/contracting process.
- Support creation of internal process documents for work handled by GLS and report into the GLS Manager, Pune.
- Minimum 7 years combined experience of corporate legal department work – ideally no less than 5 years of in-house work;
- Understanding of US software revenue recognition principles;
- Independently handle / assist in contract drafting, contract review and negotiation
- Solution oriented with demonstrated ability to be hands-on, autonomous, operate successfully with remote supervision and maintain the integrity of the Legal function;
- Understanding of how a Legal Department interacts with Sales teams and other departments in a blue-chip multinational
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, thorough, exemplary attention to detail, initiative, solution-oriented approach;
- Practical people management skills with an ability to guide and mentor the team as required;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and manage a team in a varied and changing workload;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office without the need for other administrative support. Familiarity and/or aptitude with software, IT systems and contract management tools.
- Ability to provide time overlap as per business needs;