Numerator | Information Technology
The ideal candidate will have extensive Windows support and diagnostic experience. The Systems Administrator will maintain Numerator information systems and related equipment and services including, but are not limited to, the following: Windows workstations and peripherals, phones/telecom services, desktop software, data backup, and video conferencing systems. He or she will provide support, troubleshooting, and training to internal users and fulfill other projects as assigned.
- Setup and maintain Windows workstation hardware and software
- Configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Assist users with desktop support all office locations
- Open and maintain Help Desk tickets
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from users about computer performance or issues.
- Create and maintain documentation
- Maintain IT equipment in office common areas and conference rooms
- Perform software updates, patches, and license monitoring
- Monitor for and respond to end user security incidents
- Maintain and complete projects as assigned by your manager
- Taking part in 24/7 on-call rotations
- Willing to work after hours or outside of regular working hours as needed
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hardware & software
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
- Must have knowledge of network devices such as switches and firewalls
- Must have a strong general knowledge of IT systems, security, servers, desktop support
- Experience with G Suite, Zoom, Slack, LDAP/MSAD, and Office 365 administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server and Apple OS a plus.
Education and Experience:
- An Associate Degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience. Microsoft and/or Apple Certification is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.