Ping Identity | Security (8100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The program will involve exposing the interns to numerous aspects of the Ping security team, and allowing them to have their hands in each of the major aspects of the security team functions. The interns’ time at Ping will be scheduled to have an exclusive focus on one team at any given time, so they can be dedicated to learning that function. It will be the task of the team lead to document the tasks for the interns in advance, and to make sure that interns are productive and learning. Time will be divided between three teams.
- Product security (ensuring security is embedded in our products)
- Infrastructure security team (monitoring and securing the Ping corporate and production networks)
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (monitoring our security controls, assisting with compliance efforts around SOC2 and ISO, and assisting in responding to customer security inquiries)
- Be Analytical and Focused
- Be punctual and ready to build on existing departmental relationships
- Demonstrates excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrates ability to be a self learner
- Scripting or programming experience in any language
- Understanding of core networking concepts, TCP/IP, VPN, etc.
- Understanding of Basic Cryptography principles
- Use of Virtual Machines in any environment
- Computer Science or Information Security Degree in progress.
- Experience in AWS