Customer Service Representative
Aspira | 109 - Call Ctr Enterprise Solutions
Do you enjoy having the weekends off from work? Are you a looking for a job that offers growth potential? If so, join our customer service team at Aspira! We are currently looking for individuals to join us in our Frostburg office! The targeted start date for this role will be Monday February 10, 2020.
- NO WEEKENDS! Shift schedule is Monday – Friday: 12:30pm - 9pm
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS OFF PER YEAR
- 2 additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- GREAT BENEFITS! 401k Program, as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Disability Insurance offered
- Hands-on training and many growth opportunities; lead and supervisory roles will be created from this team
In this role, you will have the privilege of speaking with members of one of the largest contribution retirement plans in the world! Connect with civilian and uniformed service participants to help them with maintaining their retirement accounts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- General keyboard knowledge with PC experience preferred
- Previous call center experience and/or financial experience is helpful
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner
- High School diploma or a general education degree (GED)
- Able to pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
- Available to work within the hours of 12:30 pm and 9:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.