Director, Global IT Infrastructure
TIBCO | 84002 IT - Infrastructure
TIBCO Global IT is seeking an experienced datacenter infrastructure & operations leader who will be responsible for end-to-end technology modernization, process optimization, and mentoring of technology professionals in support of TIBCO’s Private & Hybrid Cloud globally.
The director will lead the effort of standardizing our service catalog, driving technical and process consistency, and facilitating appropriate logging, documentation, and reporting in support of customer compliance requirement across both internal and external customer production services. Experience driving large projects and managing a talented team comprised of varying levels of engineers and architects is critical. This role wears many hats and the right candidate will be able to move fluidly between a variety of tasks including business stakeholder governance, requirements gathering, solution and architectural definition, building and managing automation, managing project activities from end to end, developing test and control plans, and managing to outcomes and efficiency targets.
You will be focused on delivering solutions that are as elegant, optimized, modularized, and reusable as possible, ensuring the designs are flexible and scalable in support of a growing software business. Experience and understanding of the SDLC and supporting infrastructure and cloud services in support of software development is required.
- Technology & Operations Management of Datacenter Infrastructure at a Hands-On Level
- Manage a team of Engineers & Architects based in the US & Europe
- Interface with business stakeholders & IT Teams to align strategy and execution globally
- Participate in driving infrastructure architecture & strategy as a member of the IT leadership
- Manage projects using Agile practices (backlog grooming, sprint planning, and stand ups)
- Maintain datacenter monitoring, documentation, and configuration management
- Lead Change Management for all datacenter & security changes in datacenters affecting both internal and external customers
- Create and implement processes that are functional, repeatable and automated
- Ensure uptime and performance SLA's for services
- Work with the latest monitoring tools and triage network, storage, compute, security, integration, configuration, and code issues in a multiplatform environment