Sales Operations Internship
Mediaocean | Sales
The Sales intern is responsible for researching Mediaocean prospects in the multiple regions which includes some of the largest Trading Desks, Agencies, Brands & Publishers.
You will join a fast growing team and will be responsible for supporting the Account Executives in their pipeline building efforts. You must be a highly motivated individual capable of working within a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Additionally you must have excellent communication skills and a proactive nature to help the team in building their prospect pools and working to gather statistical data relating to each account. This is a paid position that provides in-depth training and unique insights into the advertising industry. We provide flexible hours, office perks, and potentially a full time role upon completion of the project!
- Learn about the advertising industry
- Perform daily data entry and tracking of goals and achievements
- Analyze existing customer and prospect data and gaps, and effectively communicate problems and solutions to team lead
- Generate and develop leads for global sales and marketing outreach
- Create and update Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards
- Coordinate with Business Operations, Finance & Client Services to improve sales end-to-end workflow
- Pursuing Associates or Bachelor’s degree or recent graduate
- Strong interest in sales operations or business operations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with and manage tight deadlines
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Flexibility to work independently and within a team environment