Compliance Services Analyst I
Vertafore | Professional Services
Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Our Michigan location is looking for people interested in working for a high performing, technology company. We are using emerging technologies in a customer-centric atmosphere that cultivates teamwork to deliver results. Located minutes from Michigan State University and downtown Lansing, we have opportunities for people who are looking to join our customer support team.
Our Compliance Services Analysts:
• Provide superior support to clients by resolving issues and answering non-technical/technical questions regarding our software products and services.
• Document customer cases using a leading-edge customer relationship management systems.
• Team with product development and other functional areas to escalate issues and work through resolutions.
Because there is a great potential for advancement into other areas of our business, we are looking for skilled and talented people that want to grow with our business. Continued growth dictates our need to seek candidates that will be highly motivated, focused, energetic, and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
• Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Customer-centric and motivated to help people.
• Excels in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
• Problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
• Driven to accomplish individual and team goals through personal organization and time management.
• Technically competent with knowledge of MS office and proficient with relevant tools and technologies.
• Aptitude for learning.
• Dependable and reliable attendance.