Junior Engagement Manager
AGDATA | Engagement/Project Management
Services Engagement Manager
We are the most trusted provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for our Crop and Animal Health industry clients. With data services at the core—surrounded by an extensible array of streamlined software solutions—our unified platform represents over three decades of innovation and expertise in the agriculture, crop protection, specialty chemical and animal health industries.
Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, teammates at AGDATA are pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationships with our clients. We are a growing team, focused on adding creative, knowledgeable individuals who are ready to jump right in and make an immediate impact.
AGDATA, the preeminent provider of analytical information and business intelligence solutions to global participants in the agriculture industry, is seeking an Engagement Manager for its Charlotte NC office. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute directly to Agdata’s growth and development and drive transformation and customer experience. You will be engaged in pre-sales activities as a key contributor in business development, opportunity pursuits and solution design as well as post sales delivery management and execution lead.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead engagement planning; mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Work closely with business development, pre-sales and the implementation team to identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Effectively communicate program status and progress against objectives to clients and senior management
- Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Manage engagement economics and risk
- Manage expectations and day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Establish and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- 3 years’ experience managing customer relationships and expectations in a services delivery environment
- Possess a big-picture vision and ability to effectively roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Agile experience using Agile methodology
We seek out and reward people who are adaptable, accountable, collaborative and curious. We want our teammates to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success and who are looking to GROW!