Senior Project Manager
KIBO | Operations
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a hands-on Senior Project Manager with strong experience in the implementation of Enterprise SaaS products. Project Managers ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, as well as that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage the schedule, scope, and performance of project and key resources assigned.
- Maintain all project documentation and use project tools such as Jira, Financial Force, Sales Force and MS Project
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs, and perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Maintain a proactive and consultative approach to executing customer initiatives, anticipating customer needs, and guiding decisions based on data and best practices
- Support and consult Sales and Customer Success teams in pursuit of future opportunities
- 5+ years of project management/software implementation experience; 3+ years of SaaS implementation experience
- PMP Certification Strongly Preferred
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM or SAFe CSM) preferred or strong agile/scrum experience
- External customer facing Enterprise SaaS system implementation experience required
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external company leaders regarding project risks, issues and escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management or other related field preferred
- PMP Certification, or other relevant certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong aptitude for emotional intelligence.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills—able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal organization
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective