Senior Cloud Specialist
Tomia | Information Technology
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry's largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com
Are you passionate about numbers? Is your life passion to examine and analyze financial records? Are you slightly obsessed with prioritizing projects and balancing numbers? If so, this position is a good fit for you!
Senior AWS/Azure Cloud Specialists
· TOMIA is looking for Senior Cloud Specialists to be embedded within small IT team. You will play a key role in delivering a major change in the organisations Public Cloud hosting capabilities to facilitate modernisation and simplification.
· As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you will design, build, and manage highly available cloud computing infrastructure using current tools to leverage the elastic, agile, and flexible capabilities of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
• Develop and manage large multi-region multi-cpu virtual machine (VM)
• Provide expert technical recommendations for resilience and reliability
• Configure new virtual machines for enterprise applications
• Configuration and changes to VLANs, Firewalls, IDS, and VPN
• Provide support for systems modification via automated change management system
• Maintain proficiency with industry best practices in IT Security, Integration, and Testing
• Work independently and also as part of a team
· 10+ years of experience architecting and implementing enterprise-scale networks
· 5+ years experience with network virtualization and/or software defined networks
· 5+ years of highly technical and analytical IT experience
· Strong Public Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / AWS and Azure Cloud Specialist experience
· Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and Deployments
· Hands on experience implementing AWS services such as: EC2 Load Balancing, VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect, NAT Gateway, VPN, EC2 Networking, Transit Gateway, Global Accelerator
· Developing and supporting systems deployed on AWS infrastructure
· An understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models
· Understanding of business process implications of critical systems
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skillsBA/BS degree or equivalent