Quality Assurance Engineer - UI/UX
Ping Identity | Product Development - Design (5104)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is looking for a QA Engineer to join our User Experience Development team. As a QA you will be responsible for ensuring UI Components are thoroughly tested for design and performance before they are delivered to our software development teams.
- Work with UX designers to assure UI components match design standards
- Implement automated testing solutions for a React based component library that ensures cross-browser compatibility
- Test component interfaces and apis for quality and consistency
- Work with various QA’s across software teams to develop testing plans
- 3+ years experience in UI / UX Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of Git and the command line
- Experience with Gitlab / Jira CI or similar tools
- Strong experience in cross-browser automated UI testing
- Great communication skills
- A strong eye for design details