Senior Recruiter (Operations)
EagleView | HR
- The Recruiter I will be responsible for all levels of talent acquisition, recruiting, and recruitment programs, procedures, and plans.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Possesses strong understanding of client needs and hiring conditions external and internal.
- Provides advice, expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel both internal and external on various recruiting/talent acquisition related issues.
- Serves as trusted member of Global HR organization driving great partnerships with internal & external customers.
- Provides sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across multiple teams, organizations and locations.
- To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all SLAs.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective Operations sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to recruit passive Operations candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies
- Design and drive employee referral programs
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within EagleView’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Graduate from a highly reputable university.
- 5-7 years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments.
- Willing to work in shifts need based to map to operations working window.
- Experience in working any ATS tools is added advantage.
- Operations recruiting experience is a MUST Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Ability to source Operations talents, with prior experience to hire talents for Operations , Engineering Graduates , GIS roles and Support roles and lateral hires.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Preferred Qualifications Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create and develop measures for operational efficiency & to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team
- Should be able to independently work on critical open positions Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.