Practice Manager, Business Development
TIBCO | 56302 PSG EMEA South - Non Bill
Join our team and help us to win new business for our services offering!
We are hiring for a Business Development Manager to join our Professional Services team in Madrid.
You will manage a variety of tasks within the Professional Services Sales cycle including Solution and Managed Services selling, the related interaction with clients, and performing internal processes in close collaboration with senior members of the Professional Services organization.
Professional Services at TIBCO
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world. Known for helping customers get more value in less time, TIBCO PSG applies a proven delivery approach honed over 20 years of successful deployments. We have over 1,200 experienced consultants in over 25 countries.
TIBCO PSG influences the success of each TIBCO product implementation. Our team is dedicated to the success of the customer from initial installation onward. We partner with Sales, Presales & Ops for a seamless customer experience. We are technical & client-facing, allowing us to put into practice our development knowledge, along with our strong communication skills.
Take a look at our many customer success stories - you could be a part of this.
What will you do in your new role?
- Explain the TIBCO Professional Services offering, and make respective presentations for clients
- Identify, qualify, and close consulting service engagements with medium to high complexity, and assume responsibility and ownership of customer accounts
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Understand client needs and develop customized programs to meet client needs
- Reply to Services RfP/RfIs
- Manage the customer request to contract signature process, including administrative tasks such as preparing bid sheets incl. cost and margin calculations, gaining the respective offer approvals, etc.
- Build and develop qualified service revenue pipeline
- Negotiate commercials, framework contracts, individual T&Cs and fixed price contracts
- Develop account strategies, budgets and timelines
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Pipeline management & Booking forecast
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate regularly with License Sales, PSG Delivery Manager and PSG Director
We provide you with
- Generous compensation package
- 25 Day's annual leave + public holidays
- Flexible working options, such as home office
- State of the art office in Madrid (including a super coffee machine and snacks)
- Private Health insurance
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Education/professional subscription assistance
- Lunch vouchers
- Sick pay
- Car allowance
- An Employee assistance program, there to support you and your family with life’s ups and downs
- Training, training, training - you are in the right place if you believe learning is value
- Laptop and phone - your choice between IOS or Android
- Life insurance
- Stability and maturity of a non-startup, but without the well-known politics and bureaucracy of large global organisations
- An open and collaborative team culture with everyone working together to the overall success of the company