KIBO | Product Development
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and delivering new capabilities for growth of our Certona Personalization product suite. . This is a key role within the Product team, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to connect and create complete solutions. This Product Manager will have the opportunity to work on an industry-leading commerce platform with top technical talent and interaction with major brands and retailers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Drive the product vision and translate that vision into tangible, actionable plans
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Manager and provide direction to the agile development team
- Develop and effectively prioritize the product backlog according to the personalization roadmap and strategic business initiatives.
- Partner with development, creative, UI/UX and cross-functional team leaders to identify, build and measure features and functionality that meet business goals.
- Work with external stakeholders (Market leaders, Dealerships, vendors, end-customers) to define product requirements
- Write user-level and technical requirements that are relevant and clear. Constantly monitor performance of new digital experiences to tweak and optimize as needed.
- Complete business cases with ROI analysis for product initiatives
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments
- Minimum 3+ years of Product Management experience in a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of agile practices, including scrum and lean methodologies
- Comfortable digging into technical documentation to understand details of 3rd party integrations and APIs and how they will impact end-user experience
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience in SaaS
- A proven ability to execute consistent delivery and reprioritize based on evolving business needs
- Experience using analytics to make data-informed product decisions that meet customer and business needs
- Clear and concise communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc.
- Experience with Retailers or eCommerce SaaS experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, IT or business systems