Jamf | 150 - Sales Global Alliances
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Evangelist - Apple is responsible for building and cultivating strategic relationships with Apple's SMB/mid-market business teams and the Apple Education field sales teams. This position is responsible for defining the go-to-market strategy and messaging for the success of both Apple and Jamf in SMB/mid-market and education.
- Drives effectiveness of Apple Retail and Apple Education field sales to win incremental business, ensuring compliance with Jamf's sales program
- Conducts enablement activities with Apple Business Partners to drive Jamf product referrals
- Builds strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf's Whole Product Experience story and benefits to Apple Business partners
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with Apple Store Business Teams, Business Development Managers and Channel Partners to identify business and training opportunities
- Acts as additional resource for Jamf to maintain and cultivate relationships with Apple Education Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Development Executives to identify business and training opportunities
- Supports and presents at Jamf Commercial and Education demand generation events as needed (sales conferences, field events, etc.).
- Develops key analysis and metrics for their territory surrounding Jamf opportunities created/closed, leads created, and other KPI’s and results that prove out engagement strategy
- Collaborates with appropriate people to create resources and support materials for sales enablement within our network of partners
- Develops and maintains mapping of Apple and Partner organizations
- Presents Jamf's solutions to the SMB/EDU market and demonstrates how those solutions can best meet customer needs
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience in sales or marketing within the Apple ecosystem (Required)
- Working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Apple SMB market (Required)
- Working knowledge of motivations for customers within the Apple Education market (Optional)
- Experience in trade shows, product marketing, field marketing, sales, or operations (Preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce CRM for account management and territory analysis (Preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining a degree.
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.