Numerator | Professional Services
We are looking for a detail oriented and enthusiastic research analyst to join us. In this profile, you will be responsible for analysis and insight reporting developed within Numerator.
You will be applying qualitative and quantitative techniques in interpreting data, formulating reports and analyzing the data based on the research findings to produce better recommendations.
- Work on templated reporting conducted within Numerator's Consulting Services group.
- Integrating the best practices in researching tools and conventions.
- Develop and produce customized analysis of Numerator proprietary data to solve specific business issues our clients are facing.
- Proactive and self-motivated; hands-on learner.
- Ability to recognize trends in data.
- Strong SQL knowledge required.
- Attention to details and good analytical skills to provide recommendations.
- Strong desire to utilize quantitative information to solve unique business problems
- You should be a team player to work with your peers and managers.
- Must have Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.