Numerator | Operations
The Facilities Attendant is part of the Facilities team, committed to providing exceptional service and maintaining the facilities at the highest quality. The Facility Attendant will perform manual and semi‐skilled work in the custodial and housekeeping care of the facilities. Work involves varied cleaning and minor maintenance and repair tasks following established routines in the assigned building. Primary responsibility is for cleaning and maintenance for building and equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service to the public (i.e. VIPs, visitors, vendors) and co-workers including responding to inquiries and requests and resolving internal customer complaints as necessary in a prompt, effective and courteous manner.
- Performs normal duties in areas where he/she is assigned such as day to day maintenance of the facility.Assists staff during various program activities and special events offered by the company.
- Attends in-service training and additional staff training if needed.
- Adheres to facility policies, rules and regulations as necessary.
- Assists in emergency protocol as required.
- Preparation of daily records as required by supervisor.
- Assists in sanitary operation of facility main floor, offices and restrooms. • Operates equipment safely and reports any unsafe work condition or practice to supervisor.
- May also perform unskilled and semi-skilled work necessary to the operation & maintenance of equipment and building.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 CXC including English & Mathematics
- HEART Certifications (In the maintenance field)
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Prior Facilities experience a plus.
- Must be proactive in all aspects of duties assigned.
- Must be reliable and willing to go over and beyond.
- Ability to handle pressuring situations and deadlines.
- Be able to lift up to sixty pounds (60 lbs).
- Has an All-round basic knowledge on electrical, plumbing, carpentry, tiling etc
- Responsibilities require shifts covering in the mornings, afternoons and evenings, overnight hours, weekdays and weekends.
- Work requires initiative and judgment call to be made and involves considerable verbal skills for dealing with the employees.
- Ability and knowledge to relate program and facility usage information to the public
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.