Sr. Sales Development Representative
KIBO | Sales/Marketing
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a high-energy and driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate and manage outbound leads. The SDR will partner with our Enterprise Account Executives and Marketing team to target and prospect decision makers of prospective clients. Through executive engagement and a consultative, customer focused selling approach, you will qualify leads by exploring prospects complex challenges, needs, and pains while also educating prospects on the value of our solutions. If you have a hunter mindset, this is the role for you!
ESSENTIALRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prospect and source new business opportunities through cold calling, emailing, and social outreach
- Utilizing effective communication skills, create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
- While participating in high level discovery calls, understand customer needs and pains resulting in a successful sale and cultivated relationship in a cross functional environment
- Through strategic alignment, partner with Account Executives & cross-functional teams to create and prioritize target lists or accounts.
- Deliver, exceed, and crush your weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets
- Scheduling and management of activities in Salesforce
- Event participation (i.e. industry events, trade shows, Summit, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent sales experience
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energy, passion and a great attitude is a must
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically to achieve business objectives
- A desire to be in sales is necessary for the role
- Proven track record of success in a target enterprise, driven environment, ideally in CRM/SAAS/High-Tech/eCommerce