IT Systems Administrator
Numerator | Information Technology
Numerator’s Pune location uses Apple products extensively. The ideal candidate will have both Apple and Windows support experience. The Systems Administrator will maintain Numerator information systems and related equipment and services including the following: Apple and Windows workstations and peripherals, phones/telecom services, desktop software, information backup, and video conferencing systems. Provide support, troubleshooting, and training to internal users. Fulfill other projects as assigned.
- Setup and maintain Apple and Windows workstation hardware and software.
- Configure printers, scanners, and other Apple and Windows peripherals.
- Assist users with desktop support for the SF and other offices.
- Open and maintain Help Desk tickets.
- Follow up with users to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from users about computer performance.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Maintain IT equipment in office common areas and conference rooms.
- Perform software updates, patches, and license monitoring.
- Monitor for and respond to end-user security incidents.
- Maintain and complete projects as assigned by your manager.
- Vendor Management (Local).
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Apple hardware & software.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7,8,10.
- Must have knowledge of network devices such as switches and firewalls.
- Must have a strong general knowledge of IT systems, security, servers, desktop support.
- Experience with G Suite, OneLogin, Zoom, Slack, JAMF, LDAP/MSAD, and Office 365 administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server a plus.