Senior Technical Consultant
KIBO | Operations
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Technical Consultant role is primarily responsible for overseeing the design, delivery, and execution of Kibo’s software products to our clients. As a Technical Consultant, you will be a part of a team of talented people responsible for implementing a complex enterprise Unified Commerce solution in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. The Technical Consultant will assist customers with the implementation and use of our software products, acting as a subject matter expert on technical capabilities and integrations with our software.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meet with clients both in-person and virtually to define solution dependencies and transform business practices in accordance with software design.
- Work directly with our customers and partners, providing expertise during implementation of our software products.
- Work in tandem with Project Managers to serve as the subject matter expert on implementation requirements and relevant technical information.
- Identify technical challenges and provide recommendations for improvement, focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Provide solutions to configure, customize and integrate with our products.
- Implement solutions either through configuration combinations or custom code.
- Communicate results and status to partners, customers, and project managers.
- Work directly with third party vendors to resolve integration and design issues with various external systems.
- Work closely with Development, Configuration, and PM resources to resolve complex technical issues related to ongoing projects.
- Lead on and offshore resources to develop solutions architected by consultant, providing guidance, best practices and code reviews though out development and QA.
- Develop and deliver technical training as needed both internally and externally.
- 4+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, software architecture, consulting) working in complex IT environments
- Full stack hands on experience utilizing technologies like .NET/C#, Java, AngularJS or ReactJS
- Excellent communication skills with experience in a client-facing or consulting role
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST). Experience with ASP.NET Web API a plus
- Detail oriented, with very strong technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Successful delivery of solutions leveraging offshore resources
- JIRA and AWS application experience preferred
- Analytical thinker, not afraid to ask questions