Senior Technical Enablement Architect
Ping Identity | Sales Enablement (6110)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Wanna always be on the bleeding edge of all Ping Product offerings? To be on the forefront of all that is new, great, wonderful and cool with Ping’s technology?
Ping is building out a brand-new Technical Enablement Architecture team, and we are looking for a Senior Technical Enablement Architect with a passion for Ping products to work closely with our Product Teams to educate and influence technical audiences (with a little bit of fun possibly included) about how Ping is championing identities on an everyday basis. This role also includes mentorship to other Technical Architects on the team.
- Execute the Technical Enablement Program vision as defined by Manager/Director of Technical Enablement
- Possess a deep and thorough understanding and passion for Ping’s platform of products
- Leverage a technical background in identity with excellent communication skills to lead enablement sessions (ongoing and ramp) of the entire Ping platform of products for all technical audiences
- Work with Product Leaders and Field SMEs to optimize product messaging on how Ping’s technology brings value add to enterprises and end users alike
- Execute and create various Demonstration environments highlighting the strength of Ping’s platform, for the purposes of Customer and Internal technical and enablement
- Provide mentorship to Technical Architects on the team
- Create technical content needed to support Technical Enablement efforts
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of identity and access management
- 3+ years of experience with Ping’s platform of products
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing/communications role
- 3+ years of experience building out demonstration environments, proof of concepts
- 1+ years of experience with containerization technology
- 5+ years of experience with identity deployment architectures, including experience with single sign on, federation, directory services, access/authorization, APIs
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Team player
- Expertise in the entire Ping platform of products