Manager, Business Operations
Tomia | Operations
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry's largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com
Manager, Business Operations
Job Title: Manager
Department: Business Operations
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for a manager for our Business Operations team. This team owns the process for building and managing the lifecycle (quote to close) of sales opportunities for a complex technology solution.
The Manager of Business Operations responsibilities include designing and tuning multi-disciplinary processes with participants and stakeholders across the company. The person in this role must be process and detailed-oriented with strong communication and organizational skills. The Manager should also be capable of building and leveraging data to drive continuous process improvement. The Manager of Business Operations leverages CRM systems to track and automate process steps and provide analytics.
This is a key role is supporting a global sales team engaged in enterprise selling of complex technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Hire, manage, and develop staff
· Monitor and report on process efficiency and other key business metrics
· Continuously educate and align stakeholders across disciplines
· Develop and maintain pricing tools and standard documents
· Leverage CRM system to automate processes and track results
· Conduct workshops to improve and build new processes to support Business Operations
· Plan new initiatives and manage them to completion
· Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
· Occasional international travel will be required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Works and communicates effectively across functions including sales and software engineers
· Detail and process oriented
· Effective communicator in training role
· Teamwork - Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
· Must have good problem solving skills and the ability to adapt quickly and learn the business logic of the telecommunications field.
· Have the ability to handle large amounts of data and have a deep understanding of Relational databases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Previous experience as a Sales or Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
· Good knowledge of sales operations management
· Experience with forecasting and pricing models
· Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce.com preferred
· Exceptional communication skills
Education and/or Experience
BSc in Business Management or relevant field
Telecom experience is a plus.
An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.